Thorpe St Andrew FC Mission Statement
Through the positive promotion of football and teamwork, we are committed to providing opportunities for football participation and development for all people in a safe, supportive, respectful, and positive environment regardless of age, religion, race, ability; or any perceived barrier, the club commits to providing high quality training to every child by suitably qualified coaches.
Thorpe St Andrew FC Vision and Ethos
Thorpe St Andrew FC is a club for everyone who believes in football as a medium for healthy leisure, entertainment and social integration.
- Thorpe St Andrew FC welcomes all committed players, both boys and girls, from all ages into adult football.
- To attain success both on and off the pitch; defined not just by results, but also by fair play and enjoyment.
- To endeavour to keep the negative elements of football out of our club.
- To display; and promote, Respect and integrity for the game of football, referees and opposing teams.
People and Environment
- To promote, advance, foster and cultivate participation in football.
- To provide a foundation and environment for players and coaches to develop or enhance, team-work, communication, rapport building, leadership, sportsmanship and social skills.
- To provide an environment for players and coaches to gain confidence and self-esteem, make friends, and integrate into a team/group setting.
- To maximise the potential of talented individuals.
- To encourage, promote and assist in the development of an improved standard of physical fitness in all players.
- To develop players as responsible people with a awareness of their responsibilities to each other with mutual respect for others.
For further details regarding welfare, please contact:
Dave Carson Thorpe St Andrew FC Welfare Officer
t: 07795 695835